A legal disclosure document that must be given to any prospective buyer of a U.S. franchise as part of the pre-sale due diligence process. The FDD will contain information regarding the U.S. franchise process and financials.
- Alpha Generation, for the Next Generation: The Securitization of Alternative Assets (A FundingFuel Thesis and Letter from one of our Founders)
- Helpful Tips For Buying An Existing Franchise
- Equity Crowdfunding 101: What You Need to Know for your Franchise
- What Is a Ghost Kitchen and is it the Future for Food Franchises
- Growing Up Franchising! What It’s Like Growing Up When Your Parents Are Franchisees – Part 2